Friday, January 10, 2014

What's in my cart?

I'm really trying to fit this blogging thing in... I love to talk about food and groceries, so I'm planning to talk about what's in my cart each week. 


I feel like you guys can't see my fruits and veggies because of all the boxed stuff on top. Oh well.

This week, my meals include buffalo chick pea tacospad thai with tofu and veggies, burrito bowls, hummus sandwiches, "cheesy" fries with salads, and veggie pizza. I also got some mangoes, blood oranges, and clementines. I'm cheating with the veggie pizza and bought packaged crust. I tend to cheat on work nights since I work 10 hour days and still try to get work outs in. I also purchased a bottle of pink moscato for me and beer for Nathan. On the veggie side, I got onions, kale, and spinach. Nathan is also finally on board with organic milk, so that's in there as well... Total was around $120, with the grocery part being $106. Eating healthy does not have to be super expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment