Friday, January 17, 2014

Lucky's Market!

Today I got a special treat. I got to go grocery shopping at Lucky's Market with my friend Sunshine. Lucky's is kind of like Whole Foods, but most of their stuff is less expensive. I looked at their flyer this morning, and it was though they had seen my grocery list! 

I'm kind of a grocery shopping nerd. I could spend all day going through the aisles and gazing longingly at all of the expensive vegan food. I was super excited today because Lucky's had pretty much all of the produce that I needed on sale. And it was organic. Among my finds today were avocados, oranges, tomatillos, mushrooms, and potatoes. I also found a delicious looking herb and garlic spread from Earth Balance and vegan horseradish sauce. I have no idea what I will eat it with, but I will find something! Another awesome find was a sweet bottle of pinot noir for $5.99! 

My meals this week include chili cheese fries with this as inspiration, mashed potato enchiladas, collard greens with sweet potatoes and quinoa, and a tempeh hash. 


All of this was $107.02. Awesome. Also, if you haven't tried the Boom Chicka Pop popcorn, do it now. You will thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment